Friday 16 February 2007

No apologies

Yeah, I am aggressive when it comes to feeding time. Yes, I will step on Spencer-Doogan's face and shove him out of the way. How do you think that I got to be so big? I mean, food pellets are really the highlight of each day and my goal is to get as many as I can each and every day.

I have heard Spencer and my owners talk about how "scary" I am during eating time. That is just great. Well, I am not backing down when it comes to getting the most pellets each day. I just wish that Spencer and my owners would notice that I am not always aggressive, bitchy and scary. I really try to be a good friend to Spencer. He is my best friend. I am also a very friendly to viewers. Little Caden appreciated my friendly side.
-- Big Bitch
Big Bitch and Caden

No comments: